Why choose Canada ?
Express Entry is a system used by the Canadian government to manage Canadian permanent residence applications for filling labor gaps through certain economic immigration programs.
- Express Entry provides a pathway to permanent residence for skilled workers in Canada or overseas.
- For potential skilled foreign workers, Express Entry will result in fast processing times of 6 months or less.
- Express Entry manages applications for permanent residence under the federal economic immigration programs.
Express Entry provides a faster way for skilled workers to settle in Canada permanently.
Benefits of migrating to Canada
Eligibility Requirements for Canada PR
Generally, the eligibility criteria to migrate to Canada are as follows
Steps to apply for Canada PR
Canada Points grid:
- CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark
- Less than 6 in any module will not qualify.
- The points table provided here is only for the information purpose. Detailed clarifications about the points and occupation will be provided based on the assessment report.
Canada Express Entry
How this program works
This program has minimum requirements for:
- skilled work experience
- language ability
You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible. If you meet all the minimum requirements, we will evaluate your profile by our expert consultants based on:
These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. You earn points for how well you do in each of the 6 factors.
Minimum qualifying points required 67 points.
Skilled work experience
Skilled work experience means that you’ve worked in 1 of these National Occupational Classification groups
- Managerial jobs (skill type 0)
- Professional jobs (skill level A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B)
Your skilled work experience must be
- In the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)
- At least 1 year of continuous work with 1 employer
- English Language Proficiency Test
- get a minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all 4 abilities
If you have foreign education, you must have:
- a completed credential, and
- an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes from a designated organization showing that your education is equal to Canadian standard equalency.
Provincial Nominee Program
- After Express Entry profile creation you can apply for the provinces and territories you’re interested in.
- If a province or territory sends a “notification of interest” to your account, then you need to submit your application to get the nomination.
- If you’re nominated, the province or territory will send a nomination certificate to your account, and you accept it electronically.
Choose a province or territory
To be nominated by a province or territory, you must follow the instructions as per the province requirements
The criteria by province and territory vary and can change without notice.